Working At HMPS
HMPS Group, inclusive of HMPS and Propac Industrial, are a nationwide leader of innovative solutions for industrial automated packaging solutions, engineered and manufactured in Australia. From package to truck we ensure both performance and delivery expectations are met. Our diverse team of engineers, trades people, and support staff work collaboratively to deliver creative and innovative solutions to our customers. We aim to provide rewarding and interesting careers to all our employees in a clean, safe and engaging environment.
Working at HMPS Group, you will enjoy a workplace built on the principles of improving and innovating. Where relationships thrive on trust and respect, and our people’s ideas and views are highly valued and listened to.
HMPS Group strives for diversity and inclusivity through our organisation. Diversity of background and thought increases collaboration, sparks innovation, and ensures excellence in all that we do. We focus on programs and initiatives led by our employees. From employee guided professional and personal development programs to employee led community involvement and charitable donations, our employees are our compass for what is essential in our workplace experience.
Employee Benefits & Wellbeing
- Internal and external employee nominated training opportunities, ranging from company funded short courses to partial or full reimbursement of fees for tertiary education
- Study leave
- Flexible work practices as appropriate
- Community charitable partnership with our employees including company sponsored non-profit events
- Taxation assistance from external accountants
- Discounted Qantas Club and Qantas Wine Club memberships
Eligibility criteria apply